
(Amy) Dave's 25th birthday was LAST Tuesday, April 1st. That's right, he's an April Fool! Unfortunately for us, it was a very busy day with Dave teaching until 3:00 then going to class from 3:30 to 4:20 PM. I had a nursing clinical from 4:00 to 10:00 PM. So, we were not able to spend much time together on Dave's actual birthday. However, I did stay up late the night before Dave's birthday to decorate our front room with balloons and streamers! Dave also had plenty of presents and cards to open on his birthday, so don't feel too sorry for him!

Friday night we had some birthday cake and yesterday we finally had Dave's birthday dinner! Dave ate on the "You Are Special" plate and we enjoyed a delicious meal of broccoli chicken sandwich ring (which was Dave's special request) and spinach salad.
I hope Dave had a wonderful birthday despite the fact that the celebration was spread out over a week! Dave is the greatest husband and friend and I'm so lucky to have him!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday, Dave! Sounds like you guys had another busy day like usual. I'm glad you got to celebrate throughout the week (that's how birthdays seem to turn out for us too lately)! Wish I could have been there for the yummy-looking dinner. You'll have to pass on the recipe!
Yes, dibs on the recipe. If that dish tastes half as good as it looks then it must be divine!
Happy birthday, Dave!
My grandma always said you should celebrate your birthday 3 days before and 3 days after (so, about a week of celebration!).
Happy Birthday Dave! I think a week long celebration is awesome!
Can I add a pass-on-the-recipe request?? That looks SOOOO scrumptious! When you get a minute email it my way!
Dave, I know this is really late, but I just found your blog. Happy Birthday! Looks like everything is going great...Ryan and I are gonna miss you golfing this summer. Give us a call next time you're in town and we'll hit up some Cedar!
Post a Comment