(Amy) We put our economic stimulus money to good use and bought ourselves some bikes today! We were so excited to set out on our first biking adventure this evening. We rode to downtown and went out to eat at BAR restaurant, we loved their thin-crust pizza and the lighthearted atmosphere of the joint.
They brew their own ale there, here we are standing in front of some sort of beer drum or something.
After dinner, we rode to Yale campus and meandered around exploring any building or hall that we were intrigued by. It is such a beautiful campus!
We had a blast exploring downtown on bike tonight, I can't wait for our next biking adventure!

2 comments:
I'm glad you put your money to good use! I love biking adventures, I hope you have many more to come!
Fun! Ben and I also loved biking together before Henry came along. Now we really need to invest in a bike trailer so we can have adventures as a whole family! Mass. seems to be more bike-friendly than NJ, so maybe we will have to do that. Maybe sometime we can all have an outing together. Enjoy those bikes!
Post a Comment