Monday, December 15, 2008

Early Christmas

(Amy) My Mom and Dad came for a visit last Wednesday, though Dave and I are still in the thick of school/work it was so great to just see my parents and spend some time together this weekend.  While they were here, it only seemed appropriate to open our Christmas gifts for each other together! 



My cute Mom opening her present.  We gave her The Doctrine and Covenants Made Easier by David Ridges.  













Last time Mom and Dad were here, Dad picked out Dave's copy of Herodotus The Histories and was so captivated by it.  Dave came up with the idea of giving Dad his own copy for Christmas, I think it was a perfect gift!








Dave and me in our pajamas before opening our gifts.  We received so many great gifts.  I'll highlight just one, Dave was given the BBC's Planet Earth DVD set.  They are just amazing and Dave and I have been awed by every scene, our earth is an amazing place!  We highly recommend these videos, they're absolutely enthralling.







It was wonderful to be with Mom and Dad for a few days during the Christmas season!

1 comment:

Jay and Emily said...

I like your pajamas. I can't wait for Christmas to come! I really want to see Planet Earth. I've seen a couple segments of it but not much.