(Amy) It's been a long time since we posted here, we've been so busy! I just thought I'd make a quick post to let you know we're alive and well and to catch up on some of the highlights of the last few weeks.
- I interviewed and was hired for my first nursing job! I'll be working as a nurse on the cardiology unit I currently work starting in July. Now, I just need to survive the next two months of school and then pass the NCLEX exam (the nursing boards) and I will officially be a Registered Nurse!
- I got a haircut. I hadn't had one since July and this time instead of going to the Paul Mitchell hair school in North Haven (which really is great but can take forever and doesn't always turn out the way I hoped) I got my hair done at Soho in downtown Westville. I love it so much!
- Dave and I completed this crazy puzzle that we borrowed from the Hewards. We had a lot of fun working on it together!

- We made a trip to the Boston temple and spent some time with Ben, Jenn, Henry, and Ellis while we were in their neck of the woods. They treated us to some stellar doughnuts, thank you so much for your wonderful hospitality!
- Dave's been busy preparing his 3rd-graders for the Connecticut state mastery tests. His kids have made incredible strides in their math exams, we know they will do great on their tests!
4 comments:
Congratulations on your new job! Good luck with the last little bit of school. It sounds like life is going great for you guys!
Yay!! You are going to be the most positive, wonderful nurse! Your patients are going to be so lucky to have you. You have to take a picture of your haircut too!
how exciting to ALMOST be done and have a job all lined up-congrats!! and i'm still waiting for pics of your cute hair!! i've been telling brady for months that i'm gonna go short i'm gonna do it . .so i need some hair inspiration! :)
Well - getting a new job, that's alright...the REAL accomplishment is that puzzle! Whew! :) It was so fun to see you a few weeks back - Thanks again for the invite. Our turn next, so look at your calendars this month! Hey - can you send me that link to the CT tourist site you were telling me about? Brandon's on spring break next week and I wanted to go take advantage of it! If you guys are free, you should come along!
Post a Comment