Thursday, April 2, 2009

A Glimpse Into Our Day


(Amy)  We are so close to being finished with school this semester, and for me that means graduation is only a few weeks away!  Today it was particularly painful to stay inside and hit the books:  outside it was sunny and 60 degrees, the best weather we've seen in a long time.  Studying at the Yale Divinity School library does ease the pain a bit, it is just a beautiful library and definitely inspires one's scholastic side.








Being with my best friend also makes any task more fun!  

8 comments:

Jay and Emily said...

That is a beautiful library! YAY! You are almost done with school! I don't know what it is about that picture, but Jay and I think you look really young, in a good way. :)

Jessica said...

That is so exciting for you to graduate soon! Such an awesome thing to accomplish!!! Congrats you guys. And I love that library too!! : )

Aubs said...

Wow, I wish I could study there. I never thought I'd say this... but it makes me want to study again.

Dionne said...

yes that is a beautiful library but Amy, I thought that picture of you was very pretty:)

E n D said...

That is such a pretty library! I would still hate to be inside when it was so nice outside though. You are so close to being done--YAY!

Hutchings said...

It looks like the Harry Potter library. Congratulations on your upcoming graduation!

Jenn said...

Ben and I beg to differ with the rest of the commenters. We think that picture of you and Dave is a little scary! We stared at it for a long time last night and kept laughing at the devilish look in your eye and the hypnotized look on Dave's face. No offense, but we got a kick out of it!
Good luck with the studying home stretch!

Justin, Kalee, Jackson, Ava and Gabriella Peacock said...

Yeah for graduation! I love the picture of you both studying together!