Friday, July 31, 2009

Two Years Ago...


These have been the best two years of my life. I am overwhelmed with love and gratitude for David and to know I have eternity with him. So much has happened in these two years of marriage; it's fun to reflect on the challenges we've met, the happiness we've shared, and the growth we've made as individuals and as a couple!
Life is so wonderful.

10 comments:

Kristie said...

Happy Anniversary! You two seem perfect for each other!

Love,
Kristie & Jon

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy and Dave - Happy Anniversary!! We are so happy you found each other and for the life you are making together. Love, Mom and Dad S.

Aubrey said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the photos from your trip! It seems like you guys are always having so much fun together! Love it!

Jay and Emily said...

I love that picture! You guys really are perfect for each other and I'm so happy you found each other! :) We love you both so much!

Marissa said...

What a great picture! Happy Anniversary!

E n D said...

Congrats! You two are so cute together! You really are perfect for each other and are such a fun couple :)

Paul and Shug said...

Hear hear!

Clay said...

Congrats guys!

Amy said...

Happy anniversary! (Love the picture!!)

Marian said...

Wow, happy anniversary! I'm so glad you have such a happy marriage!