Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Old Gang

It was so much fun to be together with so many wonderful friends over the weekend. I've known Robbie and Jacob since the 4th grade, Ben since the 7th grade, and Jenn since 10th grade. It was fun to see how great all of us are doing and to reminisce about the many crazy times we've shared!
We spent a little time together in Boston walking around Beacon Hill and picking out which street would be worthy for all of us to live together on someday. We had dinner at a fabulous place in the North End called Artu and dessert at a gelateria down the street.
It had been a long time since I'd been with so many of my friends from back in the day, it is always nice to be around people who know me and where I came from so well! I hope it won't be too long until we're all able to get together again!

5 comments:

Jay and Emily said...

It's amazing how well you have all stayed in contact with each other. It would be neat if some how you ended up on the same street!

Marian said...

It's so fun to see old friends again! One of these days I'm going to up in your part of the country and I'm going to come see you too!

Amber said...

How is it possible that you all look the same as you did in high school? Or maybe that's just my perception. Maybe I need to dig up a few of the old pics.....:)

Paul and Shug said...

What? Hmmm. Seems to me like everyone needs to move to Alaska! Enough of this.

Our Family said...

It sounds like so much fun. I was just listening to a Faith Hill song the other day and thinking about the good ole' high school days!