We are so excited to share that we are expecting our first baby! Our estimated due date is September 6th and we are positively thrilled!
Here's an ultrasound picture from a week-and-a-half ago, the baby was a mere 2 inches long from crown to rump. Our little tyke was very active during the ultrasound; we loved watching it kick its tiny legs, wave its arms, and even arch its back to stretch! It was so cute!
I'll be 13 weeks along tomorrow, I'm grateful to be at the end of the first trimester because it has been a pretty rough stretch the last few weeks! :)

30 comments:
Congratulations! You two are going to be awesome parents. I hope you haven't been feeling too sick Amy!
Yay for Baby Choules! I'm so excited for you guys. You are just going to be the best parents ever! What a sweet little ultrasound pic! I can already tell he (I'm predicting a boy) is adorable.
Congratulations!
Congratulations!! You two will be the cutest parents ever.
Yay! Congratulations, and good luck with the pregnancy. You will be great parents!
Oh Congratulations! You'll be such a fun and amazing momma!
Congratulations Dave and Amy! We are so excited for you.
That is so exciting, are you going to make it some baby clothes or blankets?
Congratulations!!! You will be the cutest mommy ever! We will keep up on your blog to see your sweet baby!
Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy!
Amy I am so excited for you guys! Your mon told me on wednesday and I have been waiting not so patiently to read about it from you. Good luck and feel better!
Yay! I can't wait for you guys to have your little baby! I like your new background too. Congrats!!!
Congrats! That is wonderful! I hope you start feeling better soon!
We are expecting another one right before for you on August 20th :-)
Congratulations!!! That's exciting news!!! You are very close to me! I'm so happy for you! It'll get better! I am just starting to feel better but I still have my blah moments. :)
I am SO, SO happy for you! Congratulations!!!
Oh my gosh I'm so excited for you!!! You're going to love it, we're so lucky to be mothers, best calling EVER!!
Yay! Congratulations! I hope you start feeling better soon. September is the perfect time to have a baby.
Wahoo! That is so exciting! I am so happy for you both!
Woohoo! Look forward to the best thing ever! Those little hands and smiles! I'm so happy for you!
a little birdie asked if i had seen your blog!! YAY!! there's no better news than this. (except that the first trimester is over and you are feeling better!) congrats congrats - oh this baby is soooo lucky to have such a sweet mama (okay and dad's pretty cool too!)
Congrats!!!
Yay! Yay! Keep us updated...lots! I hope you're feeling better soon. Just the first of many wonderful sacrifices you make for your sweet children.
yahoooooooooooo!!!!
Congratulations and much love for baby Choules!
Congrats! Fall babies are the best.
It's so fun to see your countdown every day when I check the blog. The time will go so fast and soon you will have this darling baby to love. I can't wait. I love you!
Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you! Not that I am an expert, but call me if you need anything! I am sorry to hear that you have been sick, I was sick for the first two trimesters! We love you guys!
I'm SO excited for you! Hope you haven't been too sick. You will be a great mommy. Can't wait to see what he/she looks like!
Hey so I am so excited for you guys. I know you guys will make excellent parents. - Lindsay Prete
YEAH!! Oh my goodness I am so excited for you!!! Seriously kids rock! Just remember...its all worth it :)
Congratulations! Oh, this is going to be one cute baby!:)
Post a Comment