BOY!!!
Our little boy waving hello!
We are thrilled and love that we can call our baby "he" instead of "it" now! It was so wonderful to hear that all of his measurements are right on track. He had his arms up by his face and was lying at an angle that made it difficult to get a nice profile image; despite the ultrasound technician's best efforts to make him move he was too comfortable as he was and did not budge! This is the ninth grandson out of ten grandchildren on Amy's side, what are the chances of 9 out of 10 being boys?! So fun!

17 comments:
He is SO sweet!! Isn't it amazing to see your little one on the ultrasound? I'm always amazed when I see them. I wish I could just watch the baby all day. I'm so excited for you guys. You're going to love snuggling that little bug!! HOORAY!!
Oh and it's Jessica...I'm using Wade's computer...I'm not a weirdo! haha
The chances of 9 boys out of 10? Well, if it's truly 50/50 each time, it's about 0.98%!
Congrats! Boys are the best! (of course, we only have boys...) :)
Yay! Boys are the best. We have 5 grandsons and 1 granddaughter in our family. You'll love having a boy first.
Congrats! Boys are so sweet and so much fun
Congratulations!!Boys are super fun!
We are so excited to have our 9th grandson! He's going to be so cute and such a blessing in your life. We can't wait to meet him!
Congratulations! How exciting!
Congratulations! I hope you have fun thinking of names (if you don't have one picked out already), nursery decor, and cute clothing!
Boys are so much fun! Sounds like he will be able to run around and be crazy with his other boy cousins. Isn't it so neat to go see your baby? I'm excited for you! By the way, I think you are going to be such a fun, cute, great mother!
I am SO excited for you guys! Boys are soo fun! Love you!
yay yay! Love my baby boy, he's so precious to me.
Congrats on the boy!!! They are so much fun. And Amy's side of the family sounds like Brian's side of the family with all those boys.
I knew it! I could just picture you guys with a baby boy. He is so perfect! Congrats!
Congrats! That's so exciting! So you don't think I'm a weirdo. I'm Liz Crowley, Cory's wife. (Cory says that he and David call each other cousins, but they're not really cousins).
I'm so excited for you!
Congrats! That is super exciting!! I wanted to ask you about nursing school...did you get a bachelors and then go back to nursing school? Didn't you teach for a while??? I wanted to talk to you about if you don't mind!
Oh yeah, our blog became private, so email me your email and I'll add you.... annekprince@gmail.com!
Again, that's awesome and super exciting news!
Post a Comment