Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Smiley Guy

Josh has been giving us sweet smiles since he was just a few days old that we've tried many times to get a picture of without success. But, I caught a great smile on camera today and just had to share it!
Josh playing on the floor, enjoying himself until...

...Mom pulls the camera out. His face says it all, "oh boy, here we go with the camera again."

"Even without the flash on, you still won't get me to smile"

Close! I almost got it!

Aha! Finally a big smile on film! :)

7 comments:

Mal said...

Yeay! Success! I hope you and Dave are having SO MUCH FUN with little Josh.

Dionne said...

That IS a great picture!! Those are hard to capture, I agree. He looks so cute! We can't wait to meet him:)

Anonymous said...

He's in my favorite frog outfit -- he looks so cute. His smile is adorable. We're so excited to see him soon!!!!!

Jay and Emily said...

I LOVE IT! Soooooooooooo sweet!!! I also love that football blanket that he is laying on. :) I CAN'T wait for you guys to get out here ... it is going to come very fast! ahhhhhhh!

Mal said...

PS I just noticed the "snuggle bunny" up in the corner. Glad it made it there ok!

Tammy said...

Oh! I just love that little Josh! Nice job catching the smile on camera. So very cute!

Lindsey said...

He's so cute! And I love the frogs :)