Sunday, November 14, 2010

Josh at Two Months

Josh had his 2 month check-up on Friday, he is growing up so fast.   He is 23.5 inches long (75%) and 11 pounds (25-50%).
Josh doesn't mind tummy time and is starting to hold his head up really well.  He gets really excited when he holds his head up and coos like crazy, it is so cute! 

I love this picture of my sleepy boys.  Josh is kind of a Dr Jekyll/Mr Hyde in the morning, he is either the sweetest little baby with darling smiles or he is a bit ornery.  He is plenty cute either way!  :)

Josh with Dave, these two are great buddies.  The moment Dave gets home from school he wants to play with and hold Josh.

Josh in his Sunday Best...this is the boatneck sweater I knit for him.  I love the color on him!

My boys in their driver's caps!  So handsome!

Josh has rolled from his stomach to his back 4 times now; when told that Josh had rolled already his pediatrician said to Josh, "Don't be in such a hurry to grow up!"  :)  Dave and I couldn't agree more, we are loving our time with our sweet baby! 

11 comments:

Dionne said...

He is so very sweet! It was so great to meet him and see you guys last week. I still love his hair;) And smiles! It's so much fun to see you two be parents -- we loved watching you!

Anonymous said...

Those are such cute pictures. We can't wait to see him again this week!

C.Wilde said...

Oh my gosh! He is soooo cute! I love the picture with the sweater you made and the cap. I can't wait to meet him next week:).

Jessica said...

Amy, he is SO adorable!!! Don't you love babies?! And that sweater looks fantastic on him. You are so talented!! Isn't it fun being a mom? It's trying at times but it's the best thing ever. Oh, I can't get over how cute he is!!

Katie said...

Okay, that picture of him in his sweater? To die for. The sweater is amazing and his little face is so smoochable I can't stand it.

Jay and Emily said...

He seriously is a little doll! The sweater you made looks so handsome on him. I can't wait to see you in 3 days!

JoDee said...

Wow! What a little cutie! I can't wait to meet him in person.

Lindsey said...

So cute!!!

Marissa said...

he is adorable!

Whitney said...

he is soooooo precious. seriously i keep telling brady what a beautiful baby he is. i have 7 nephews so i like to think i'm an expert on the matter :) love his knitted sweater- good job mommy!

The Luft Family said...

What a cutie! The blue sweater you made turned out so well. You are a woman of many talents!