Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas in our Home

It was so fun celebrating the Christmas season in our home with Josh!  Having a little baby around at Christmastime brings a deeper level of appreciation and meaning to the celebration of Christ's birth.
Dave and Josh enjoying our Christmas tree, Josh loved staring at the lights on it.

Such a sweet picture.


Our Josh made Santa's Nice list this year.  How could he not with that sweet little face?!  :)


Santa brought Josh a playmat that he absolutely LOVES.  He'll spend upwards of 20-25 minutes under there happily playing by himself!

Here's a cute video of Josh playing under there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the pictures. I can't believe how big he is getting. The video is so cute!

Jay and Emily said...

He is so dang cute! That looks like a really fun play mat. I miss you guys!