Amy, I just watched this yesterday too. I was crying my eyes out w/happiness over it. Great video. Keep the pictures of Joshua coming- he's a cutie!
Wow, what an amazing young man! I totally teared up watching this...so touching!
Thank you for sharing Amy, that is incredible.
I just watched that on FB today and I LOVED it. Thanks for sharing it!
I loved it, Amy. It was so touching. Thanks.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Amy, I just watched this yesterday too. I was crying my eyes out w/happiness over it. Great video. Keep the pictures of Joshua coming- he's a cutie!
Wow, what an amazing young man! I totally teared up watching this...so touching!
Thank you for sharing Amy, that is incredible.
I just watched that on FB today and I LOVED it. Thanks for sharing it!
I loved it, Amy. It was so touching. Thanks.
Post a Comment