It's so fun watching Josh's character and interests develop as he's getting older. He has a lot of personality and loves to laugh! He makes us so happy. Here are some of his recent favorite activities and discoveries:
Playing the piano.
Snuggling and giving us slobbery, open-mouthed kisses on our cheeks!
Touching and playing with flowers, grass, leaves, and dirt.
Too cute!
Hanging out with Dad.
Playing soccer.
Looking out the window. We pass a lot of time on that couch watching for cars, pedestrians, and the mailman. Our favorite person to spot is Dave arriving home from school!
We give Josh a bath every night as part of his bedtime routine. He really loves it! It's so cute watching him splash and play with his toys. It's always a highlight of the day for all of us!
Dave turned his LAST paper in for his Master's Degree on Friday and we are all loving the huge amount of time we have to spend together now. Saturday we went to Bishop's Orchards to check out their apple blossoms.
They had a free wagon ride through the apple orchard. We learned how trees are grafted, it was really interesting.
There also was some sort of donkey and mule show going on at Bishop's. Local kids were running with their donkeys around the objects inside the fenced area behind Dave and Josh. It was pretty funny to watch!
Another day spent together at the park!
Josh driving!
Josh LOVED swinging! He was laughing almost the entire time. We are having so much fun!

8 comments:
He is so cute! And, Amy, you look so content as a mother. I loved the picture of him laughing -- those shots are hard to capture!
He really is so cute! I love his chubby cheeks, and the pic in the bathtub is my fav.
Every video of Josh is so dang cute!!! I love his little personality! It looks like you are doing great. I am so happy Dave is done with school ... for a couple of months. Love you all so much!
i love the video of Josh playing soccer! He has such a cute laugh. Thanks for sharing such fun pictures!
Yes! I am dying at Josh's little squeals of delight when he kicks the soccer ball. He's a natural. And hooray for a little extra time with David. Bishop's orchard looks really fun.
Oh what a little cutie. I can't believe how fast he is growing up. Isn't parenthood the best!
I LOVE that little squeaky laugh! He's adorable! And you two are such fun parents. Any new news about where you'll be going next year?
I also love the videos. He's so cute. I'm so glad you have been having so much fun with him!
Post a Comment