Monday, January 23, 2012

Christmas!

I can't believe it has already been a month since we celebrated Christmas!  This month is going by so fast.
After David's intense first semester at law school, it was such a welcome treat to just spend our time in Philadelphia together as a family for Christmas.  On Christmas Eve in the morning we went to the Philadelphia Macy's to see their darling presentation of Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol.
We took a lot of pictures, I'll let the pictures do the talking of how beautifully done the little walk-through storybook village was.








In the evening we had our Christmas Eve dinner.  I love our Spode Christmas tree dishes; they are a tradition in David's family and we are given a new piece to add to our collection each year.

Christmas morning we opened all of our presents before going to church.  Josh must have been a very good boy this year....he sure was spoiled!  It was so fun watching him open all of his presents.

Hugging his new little teddy bear from his great-grandma Marilyn.

So many toys!

Here's Josh with all of his Christmas loot!


2 comments:

Jay and Emily said...

Cute pictures of Josh! It looks like he had a GREAT Chirstmas!

E n D said...

Amy! It's been a while since I've checked your blog. I didn't know you live in Philly now! That's so great! Now I can look at your blog and see what you're doing and I'll recognize all of the places :) Isn't it a fun place to live? Also, I realized that my Andrew and your Josh share a birthday! They are exactly one year apart. If we make it back there while David is still in school we'll have to get together!