Our June in Utah continued as follows:
Emily and I took our boys on a wagon ride to Kaysville Pond to feed the ducks there.
Carter was completely comfortable letting these guys eat right out of his hand!
Josh depended on his Aunt Emily to protect him as his mom was busy taking pictures! ;)
Farmington Station debuted a new dancing fountain choreographed to music. We went to check it out, Josh loved watching the water!
I made these red, white, and blue popsicles with this recipe. Everybody thought they were delicious!
David frequented golf courses with my Dad and his golf buddies throughout the summer. David and Dad got a couple practice swings in in the frontyard.
We took Josh to visit the Church History Museum in SLC. They have a nice interactive children's exhibit that we all enjoyed for a little bit. Josh pretended to give a talk at this replica of the Conference Center pulpit.
Josh and I trying our hand at some traditional Mexican dancing! Fun times!






2 comments:
As always it makes me wish I could see you guys again, especially Josh. :) Great pictures! I going to try and get a blog going right now. Love you and miss you guys!
Josh's super blonde hair is so sweet - and his little 4th of July hat! Cute.
Post a Comment