Saturday, September 1, 2007

Our One-Month Anniversary!!


(Amy) Welcome to our new blog! We're going to update this site frequently so our friends and family can know what we're up to out here in Connecticut! It's hard to believe that we have already been married for a whole month! Friday we celebrated our one-month anniversary by going out to the New Haven Lighthouse Point Park. We enjoyed a popsicle on the beach, walked along the coast, and took a ride on the carousel there (which was built in 1916 and cost only 50 cents to ride!). We had a great time and are both fast falling in love with this area!




4 comments:

Jenn said...

YAY! I love the blog and am so glad you're doing this. We'll definitely be keeping up with you. What a gorgeous area! We're going to have lots to show each other when we visit each other's homes. We definitely need to plan a get-together soon! We love you guys!

Sam L said...

Awe, you two are so cute. Has it already been a month? I'm happy for you guys.

Mary Millet said...

AMY formerly known as Squires! How are you doing?! I had no clue that you got married, BUT I'm so glad that you sent me this blog! Congrats! Give me updates!!

Anonymous said...

This is a great site!!
Love, Grannie Annie Chandler