(Dave) Yesterday Amy and I made our first pilgrimage to the Boston Temple. It is about two and a half hours from our home in New Haven. Having to block off seven hours of our day to attend the temple helped make the experience so special! - A big change from driving down the street in Provo, Mesa, or Bountiful. There were only four of us at the session, it was beautiful! After the session Amy and I planned to tour Old Cambridge, but the crazily congested traffic, the incompetencies of the driver (me), and our hunger changed the plan. We are excited to return often!
Saturday, September 15, 2007
Pilgrimage to Boston
(Dave) Yesterday Amy and I made our first pilgrimage to the Boston Temple. It is about two and a half hours from our home in New Haven. Having to block off seven hours of our day to attend the temple helped make the experience so special! - A big change from driving down the street in Provo, Mesa, or Bountiful. There were only four of us at the session, it was beautiful! After the session Amy and I planned to tour Old Cambridge, but the crazily congested traffic, the incompetencies of the driver (me), and our hunger changed the plan. We are excited to return often!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment