Sunday, September 14, 2008

Ain't No Sunshine When He's Gone


(Amy) Dave was gone this weekend Friday through Sunday for Wood Badge, a Boy Scout advanced leadership training program. I was strongly reminded of how much I enjoy being around Dave and missed him so much.
I was so excited for him to come home I made a little card and bought some candy to show him how much he means to me!







Here's Dave when he'd just arrived back home.  He's modeling his fancy new Boy Scout pants and T-shirt that he had to get.  He said that it was a really good weekend and a great reminder of what a great program scouting is.  I'm just glad he's back home with me!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

That's so sweet! I TOTALLY know what it's like to miss your husband...well my husband. ha ha. It's so hard and the hours seem (at least to me) crawl when they're gone. But I'm so happy he's back and that he had a great time!

Jay and Emily said...

That is so cute Amy! It just reminds you of how much you're in love when you're with out your better half. Love ya!

Kylie Walker said...

Dave - I'm glad YOU have a testimony of the scouting program. Maybe we can get you to come do a motivational speech to our Woodbridge leaders.