Monday, December 15, 2008

Two Birthdays and a Baptism


(Amy) This weekend was our nephew Spencer's eighth birthday and his baptism.  Mom, Dad, Dave and I were so happy that we were able to make it to Massachusetts for this important event.
Spencer has been looking forward to his baptism for a long time.  It was fun to see him absolutely beaming with excitement and happiness that his baptism day was finally here (Matt looks pretty excited and happy too!).













I love this picture of Mom and Dad with Spencer following his baptism and confirmation.














A picture of all the Squires family or at least, technically, about half of our family.  It was great to be together but we are so excited for our vacation this summer with the complete Squires family!







Back at Matt and Dionne's home, we celebrated Spencer's eighth and Dad's 61st birthdays.  Happy Birthday!













The birthday cake was completely made-from-scratch and it was delicious.  Cade seemed to especially enjoy it!












I had to include this picture of silly Drew who not only had his pants on backwards but was also wearing his little cowboy boots on the wrong feet!    

It was great spending the weekend with family, we enjoyed every minute of it.  Now Dave and I have to buckle down for just a few more days, we both have our final exams this week and Dave has to write a paper but then we are done with another semester!  Hurray!





3 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh how fun for you guys! Glad you had a great time with all the family : )

Jenn said...

Fun! I think you took some great, frame-worthy pictures for this post. :)

Jay and Emily said...

I can't wait to see everyone!!! It looks like so much fun. I love that picture of Drew with his pants on backwards and his cute tummy!