Sunday, December 21, 2008

A Wintry Adventure

(Amy) After my shift at the hospital today, Dave and I were beckoned by East Rock Park to explore the area in the newly fallen snow. It was a beautiful drive to the park.













We had never noticed this bridge before on our previous visits to the park.














Here I am still in my scrubs enjoying our walk in the snow.  It was such a fun, impromptu adventure with Dave!


















A very Christmasy and lovely church.
It's so fun to look down on New Haven from East Rock, there are so many steepled  churches, rivers, and beautiful homes to view!
















The view of New Haven from East Rock.  Because of the snow, Dave and I had to walk to the summit.  It was such a fun way to spend the early evening

4 comments:

JoDee said...

Isn't the first snow "play" so much fun?! We're going to have to check out that park - it looks beautiful!

Jay and Emily said...

I love the picture of the church! We are supposed to get a ton of snow this week in Utah. Too bad you guys can't make it to Utah to go skiing with us! Maybe next year! :)

Grannie said...

Great pictures of your snow, Amy!! The first one, at the top, should be a Christmas card! I hope Santa found you!

The Four on Board said...

Hey guys! We got your christmas card and saw your blog website! We have one too! ours is private..so please send me your email address to girlforgod27@aol.com and I will add you to our list!