Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Manhattan Moment

(Amy) Dave had training for Boy Scouts in the Manhattan area on Saturday. I didn't want to miss an entire Saturday with Dave so I tagged along and hung out at Robbie and Emily's sweet place while Dave was at the training. After the training was finished, I rode the subway by myself (I felt so grown-up!) to the Manhattan Temple to meet Dave. It was a beautiful evening in the city with the snow falling and Christmas lights still on the trees. I love living in proximity to New York City, it's such a fantastic place to visit!















Riding the subway back to Robbie and Emily's place.

5 comments:

Jay and Emily said...

Your hair is getting so long! It looks really, really pretty! Did you make your scarf? If so, it looks great.

Jessica said...

You are just so cute Amy! I'm jealous you got to go. Looks like you had a great time!

Prax Family said...

I love that you two take advantage of all your surroundings while you live there! You definitely fit in with all those great sites!

Grannie said...

You and Dave make such a cute couple, Amy! Thanks for your Christmas card and picture, too. I am glad that you are seeing all the sights there in the East! Soon you will graduate! I'm happy for you!

Paul and Shug said...

AMY!!! YOUR HAIR IS LONG LIKE A LADY'S. LOVELY!