(Amy) David turned the big 26 on Wednesday, April 1. Due to a busy day of working and young men's/young women's activities, we spread the birthday celebrating out through the week. Here's how it all went down:Sunday: Birthday dinner with the "You Are Special Today" plate and opening presents.
Monday: Yummy cheesecake (I used this recipe)
Tuesday: Nothing that I can remember :)
Wednesday: Smoothies for breakfast, opened birthday cards, cake with the youth of our ward after our YM/YW activities.
Thursday: Opened more presents that had arrived in the mail!
Friday: Coldstone ice cream
I hope you had a great birthday Dave! You are the best!


4 comments:
Dave, we hope you had a good birthday! It sounds like you had a whole week to celebrate! That cheesecake looks sooo good.
Yes, Dave. Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day.
Happy Birthday Dave! It looks like you had a great week of celebrations! Amy, that cheesecake looks SO good!
You can't beat a week of celebrating! How fun! Lets get together after graduation Amy...how exciting for you!!
Post a Comment