Mr. Choules in action.
The highlight of the outing was the rocks and minerals presentation by a museum employee, the kids have been studying geology in class and they really know their stuff!
Boarding the bus to go back to school afterwards.
The Yale Peabody Museum is beautiful and so fun!

5 comments:
Oh, THAT'S what it looks like without scaffolding!
Isn't it great to be able to sit back and see your sweetheart through a different lens? Glad you all had fun!
I bet the kids just adore Dave! That is really cool you got to join him for the field trip.
How fun you could go too!!! He looks like a great teacher and loves his job! : D
You live somewhere so different from where I live. Sometimes it shocks me.
wow, what a pretty building for a museum! I love seeing my husband in his element too. Makes you love 'em even more. p.s. we're afraid we're not going to have as good of neonatal nurses this time without you around... :)
Post a Comment