Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Something to Show

Just this week my belly has really started to show!  Here are some pictures of how my tummy has grown over the last few weeks:

Six weeks

Nine Weeks

15 Weeks

And tonight...17 weeks, 2 days :)
I have generally been feeling much better, with more energy and able to eat and keep more food down.  We are so excited to find out what our baby is, our ultrasound appointment is next Wednesday!

14 comments:

Dionne said...

Oh, you are cute Amy -- We are so excited for you to find out what you will be having! Our guess is still a boy!

By the way, our word verification is very similar to gynocology -- how appropriate ;)

DJ said...

You look darling!!!

Jessica said...

AMY!!!! I had NO idea you were expecting!!! I rely on the blogger update and it doesn't update someone's recent post very well and I missed it!!! I hope you don't think I'm rude, I really didn't know. I've been waiting to hear an announcement like this!! HOW EXCITING!!! Congratulations!!! I'm going to guess you are having a GIRL. The Squires need a girl and you are going to be it!! :)Although, boys are sooooo cute. And you are so tiny. I love it!! I can't wait to hear what you're having!!! The 2nd trimester is always the best so take advantage of all the energy :) YAY!!

Tammy said...

Oh Amy. These pictures are so cute. I remember taking a picture at around 18 weeks and feeling like I was really starting to show a lot, but then by the end of my pregnancy, my 18 week picture looked so tiny. You are adorable.

Whitney said...

you and your itsy bitsy teenie weenie belly are so stinkin cute. i'm pretty sure i look bigger than you after dinner when i've gorged myself :) can't wait to find out what you're having. seems like the next stream of babies are all boys . . .we shall see!!

Katie Pettey said...

You're pushing it out or just ate a huge dinner! That bitty belly was concave on Sunday. Cute picts. I'm glad you're feeling better and I can't wait to find out what you're having.

E n D said...

Oh CONGRATULATIONS Amy and Dave! It seems like almost everyone I know is pregnant! Your little baby bump is adorable! I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl. You'll be such a great mommy!

Jay and Emily said...

You are BARELY showing!!! I can't believe how tiny you got! You look adorable!

Marian said...

So funny Amy - mostly because I did the same thing: took pictures pretending you could see a belly when in real life there was nothing to see! It's so exciting though to think about the little darling coming along! Congrats and enjoy!

Erin said...

I can't believe how skinny you are in that first picture...and even in the last picture!!! Crazy! I never started out that slim...but my belly suddenly shot out at 5 months and it seemed like I gained 20 pounds in one week! Good luck! You're beautfiful!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear what Baby Choules will be. I predict a girl!! You sure look cute, Amy!

Aubrey said...

wish I looked that cute! can't wait to find out what you're having!

sdande said...

Congratulations Amy! I'm excited for your little one. I hope you continue to feel better.

Bryan and Elisha said...

Congratulations Amy!! That's wonderful! You look great!