Saturday, October 9, 2010

Already?!

Josh had his one month birthday yesterday, it's hard to believe how fast that month went! He seems to grow every day, he is getting so big.

He looked so darling in this little hoodie snuggling with his dad.

For conference Sunday we dressed Josh in this fun shirt that our friend Randi jazzed up with a little sewn-on tie. Josh was making the funniest faces and sticking his little belly out when we took pictures of him in it, he had us laughing so hard!

Another funny face, we love our silly boy!

He likes getting his arms out of his swaddle and seems most comfortable sleeping with his arms up like this!

4 comments:

Jay and Emily said...

If I can remember right I think Carter liked his hands up too. I love the shirt with the tie! He is just sooooooooo cute!!! Amazing how much they change. I CANNOT wait for Thanksgiving to get here so I can finally meat that little guy. Love you guys so much!

Lindsey said...

He is such a cutie Amy, congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited to see him again in a few weeks!!

geoffrey said...

So cute! My how fast they grow!!!