Today was another cold, rainy day.
We were enjoying ourselves inside but wanted to get out and do something...
...Josh wanted to go somewhere culturally enlightening and sophisticated where he could show off his raccoon outfit.
So we took this darling, little whippersnapper out to the Yale Gallery of British Art.
He loved the room with animal paintings. We impersonated the different noises all the animals make; he laughed when we barked like a dog for him! (Don't worry, no one else was in the gallery at the time.) :)
Hercules and my boys.
Afterward we went to Atticus for some delicious butternut squash soup and warm bread pudding. A lady at the cafe noticed Josh and immediately gushed, "She is so pretty!" We politely grinned and said thank you. When she left we immediately reassured Josh of his gender! :)

5 comments:
Ahhh! His little raccoon outfit has a matching hat! so so cute!! I'm obsessed with your baby! (really - but not in a creepy way.)
Josh looks so cute in those pictures! It sounds like you all had a fun time at the art gallery. The food you ate sounds delicious!
That's just what you get for having a beautiful baby boy...sometimes people might think he's a girl. There are worse problems, I suppose. Glad to see you are culturally stimulating him. Access to those beautiful museums is one thing I really miss about NH. You guys are another.
He is SO SO SO SO CUTE!!! I love that outfit too :) And that's so funny about Josh being called a "she". I know the feeling. Some people in our ward a couple of months ago kept calling Kate he. HELLO, DO YOU SEE THE DRESS?! AND THE PINK BLANKET?! Yeah....ha ha
The raccoon outfit is to die for! And he looks adorable in it. I can't believe someone thought he was a girl -- crazy! He is the cutest little boy ever.
Post a Comment