Sunday, June 8, 2008
Small Success
(Amy) I did it! I met my goal to not eat any of the goodies at work over the weekend. Believe you me, this took willpower. All weekend I was tempted by premiere Belgian chocolate bars, Reese's peanut butter cups, M&M's, chips and salsa, and chocolates! Okay, I must admit, I did take a Belgian chocolate bar home with me, but I did not eat one treat whilst at work. Dave and I have been slowly enjoying the chocolate bar and have only eaten half of it all weekend, talk about a change!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Amy Amy Amy... guess what? I think we're moving to Hamden/New Haven. Brandon got a great offer to Quinnipiac Law. We would be moving out the end of July and I'm scrambling to find housing. Can you email me so we can talk housing??? THANKS!!
Post a Comment