We were pleasantly surprised by the lack of long lines, we didn't wait longer than 20-25 minutes for any one ride. Most rides we were able to get on right away with no wait whatsoever. While you're at the park you get free drinks at any soda fountain, all day.
Here's an aerial view of the park that we took while on the Skyride. You can see the water slides that end right in the lake! They were so fun!
The best ride at the park, without a doubt, is Boulder Dash. It is an amazing wooden roller coaster that was constructed into the side of the mountain. As you can see, it was voted the world's #1 wooden roller coaster. We definitely agree, it was awesome!
We look forward to returning to Lake Compounce in the future. The park is a perfect blend of old-fashioned fun, great coasters and rides, a fantastic water park, beautiful scenery, and friendly people.

4 comments:
I want to go on a water slide that drops you in lake--how cool is that!
This looks like a beautiful, amazing place! Put it on our list of places we want to go with you guys. We'll plan a trip for after this baby comes -- so I can take full advantage of the rides. Do they have any kiddie rides?
Jenn-There ARE lots of kiddie rides and a splash cove area that was full of smaller water slides. Plus, there was a train ride and a cabana boat that are very tame. It is definitely a family-oriented place! Let's plan a trip, we'd love to go with you!
Ooh ooh can we come? I'm glad you guys are there to find all this fun stuff to do out there! Every time I read your posts I get more and more excited to get out there! Only 2 and a 1/2 weeks until departure!
Post a Comment