Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Summer Shape Up-Update

(Amy)  We've neglected to make goals and updates with our Summer Shape Up.  It's been a month since our initial post and things have been going well.  Being done with school and teaching has freed up a lot of time for bike rides, walks, and fixing healthier meals.  Without further ado, here are our current stats:

Dave has made a good amount of progress, he's lost a total of 2. 4 pounds.  His goal for the next week is to drop another 1.6 pounds.  He plans to achieve this by exercising a total of four hours during the coming week.










I actually have modified my diet very little, but it seems increasing my activity has helped boost my metabolism.  I'm happy with my weight.   My goals are to maintain the amount of exercise I'm getting with biking and walking;  also, I need to improve my eating habits (I have a wicked sweet tooth!) and drink more water.   I'm in the market for some delicious, healthy recipes--if you have a good one, let me know!

No comments: