(Dave and Amy) In order to save money, we moved to a smaller, one-bedroom apartment at the beginning of the month. We really like our new place and love how cozy it is, it's perfect for just the two of us. We created a video tour of our place tonight and hope that it gives you an idea of how great our little place is!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
you guys are so cute!! the video brought back some hilarious videos of our own, remember??!!
You two are so cute! I love your commentary!
Looks great! I'm glad you were able to get a couple of fun new additions (I love them!) to help make the downsizing a positive experience. I will miss your old place, but this one actually looks really nice and plenty roomy! Can't wait to see it in person :)
I love your new apartment! You have made it look so good too.
CUTE PLACE!!! You make it look fantastic!
So cute Amy! Love to see you moving and breathing and talking - you're as cute as ever. So I'm dying to get together with you guys. We move into our apartment next weekend (fingers crossed) so then I'll have the car again and we'll be a lot closer. Let me know your schedule. We've met the Brackens and I also talked to Ellen in my ward - she knows Dave through TforAmerica...loves you guys!
Amy, love the new place. I just started updating our blog again (it has been quite a while!)
Anyway, I love you guys and it looks like you are doing great. Congratulations on one year married!
Amy, I love how you decorated!!! It's absolutely beautiful! You have a talent! (This is Amber(mom)by the way)
Post a Comment