Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Delicious Dish

(Amy)  We rarely buy buttermilk, but we happened to have some when I received my recipe of the day email from Martha Stewart Everyday Food for this yummy buttermilk chicken caesar salad.  We tried it tonight and loved it.  I just used a bag of romaine lettuce and we didn't have any radicchio (whatever that is).  It was a really quick and great meal.  Plus, I used the broiler for the first time and it worked out great! 

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Yum yum!! you should submit your photo to Martha, she'd be so proud. Good job Amy!

Dionne said...

Looks good Amy -- next time you come I'll get the ingredients ahead of time and we can make it in our new kitchen -- I'm sure it will be finished someday. . . but your salad looks really yummy and I'm sure we'd love a new recipe!

JoDee said...

Ooh - very impressive! Your past comments on Everyday Martha inspired me to check out the magazine from the library ... I got some fun recipes I'm excited to try. I had to laugh about your radiccio comment. I bought this for a new recipe a few seasons back clueless as to what it was ... I finally found it and when I went to check out none of the checkers knew what it was either or how to price it, so I got it for free! :)