Thursday, October 23, 2008

Homecoming

(Amy) Dave's brother, Michael, comes home from his mission today.  Michael served in the Eugene, Oregon mission.  Dave and I wish that we could be there for the reunion in Arizona today, but we are looking forward to talking on the phone with Michael tonight. 
I'm so excited to meet Michael face-to-face at Christmastime!
We love you Michael!
The picture is from the day that Michael was dropped of at the MTC, October 18, 2006 (Dave and I hadn't even been on a date at that point!).  Pictured from left to right:  Dave, Julie, Michael, and Coralee...I married into the best family.



2 comments:

Jessica said...

That's exciting for you guys. Wade's brother returned home from his mission and a month ago and haven't been able to see him yet either but it's been great talking to him too. I'm so happy for you guys!

Justin, Kalee, Jackson, Ava and Gabriella Peacock said...

How fun! I am actually from Oregon...what a great place to serve! Isn't it amazing how things can change in only 2 years...I actually met Justin's brother after he got home from his mission after we had been married for almost a year...