Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year


(Amy)  Dave and I returned home to Connecticut yesterday following a perfect week at the Choules' home in Arizona for Christmas.  The only complaint I have about our time there is how quickly it went!
We arrived on Christmas Eve (at 1:00 AM!) and after a good night's rest got up and went for a walk and then played "wallyball" as a family for many rounds.  It was a blast!








Christmas Eve in the evening we went to the Mesa Temple to see the beautiful lights and hear a gorgeous vocal performance by Gilbert native Jordan Bluth.














Later, back at home we shared a beautiful evening reading the account of the birth of the Savior from Luke 2, sharing testimonies, and opening our new pajamas.  Mom made all of us girls pajamas!











Christmas morning Michael gave all of us a framed picture by Walter Rane.  It was so wonderful to finally meet Michael in person, he is such a wonderful person and a great brother.






7 comments:

DJ said...

Your'e just a cute as ever Amy. It sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas!

Jessica said...

Looks like you've had a great Christmas! You look so cute in your pjs too. But you always look so darn cute ; )

Marian said...

Amy, don't you love being part of a second family? It's sure fun to learn your husband's traditions and share in them. Keep up the knitting!

Jay and Emily said...

Looks like a blast! I think it's so neat you got to see Carrie too!

Prax Family said...

That Jordan Bluth is AMAZING! I got to sing for the forgotten carols in st george along with Jordan and he blew me away. What a great Christmas Eve! It looks like you had a great time.

E n D said...

I love your pictures of East Rock Park! Looks like you had a fabulous Christmas with Dave's fam!

The V-Rod's said...

The temple lights are way beautiful. How long did you stay in Mesa? I live here in Mesa.