Sunday, April 19, 2009
A Day of Rest
(Amy) I love a rejuvenating and renewing Sabbath day so much (who doesn't?), especially because I work every other Sunday at the hospital. Today was just how I like a Sunday to go: church, delicious dinner, a nap, a drive to see some beautiful flowering trees, dessert, and some quality time on the phone with both of our parents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Gorgeous places!
Those pictures are so pretty! I just love spring on the East Coast, I'm going to miss it so much!
Now I'm craving cinnamon rolls :)
THOSE ROLLS LOOK YUMMY!!! I love it. And you seriously live in such a beautiful place. It's so cool. And thank goodness for naps. I wish I could get one these days!
Yum!! Enough said.
What a great way to spend a sunday! Those rolls look so yummy.
It is so pretty there! Your rolls do look delicious. I can't wait to see you ... only a couple more months!
At this time of year when the weather is good and the finals are bad, every Sunday is necessary! You look way cute in your bright spring dress!
We wish we were there too. It looks gorgeous!
Post a Comment