Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hard To Believe

(Amy) Today was my last day of clinical for nursing school!  From watching the birth of a baby to performing chest compressions during a cardiac code, I have had so many wonderful and challenging experiences through clinical.   I'm so grateful for my many clinical instructors, they were wonderful educators and I respect them all so much.   
  I've made some wonderful friends in nursing school and am going to miss seeing them on a regular basis.  Nursing school is an unique experience and you really get close to your peers as you go through everything together.
  Here are some pictures from my clinical group's last week together:

In the front lobby at Hospital of Saint Raphael.

Practicing our skills on poor "Choking Charlie." (Don't worry, he's just a mannequin!)

Getting pizza at BAR after our official last day of clinical!  We made it!

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

Congratulations Amy! I am so happy for you, you are going to be the BEST nurse!

E n D said...

Congrats Amy! You did it! You'll be such a great nurse!

Jenn said...

Wow! It's been a long road, and you've worked so hard! What a happy day. I hope you guys are celebrating this weekend :)

Amber said...

Wahoo for you!!!!!

Paul and Shug said...

Sweet Deal Squires-Chan. I'm stoked for you!

Marian said...

Amy, you've worked so hard for this! I'm so impressed. After dealing with lots of nurses last week, I know you have just what it takes to be an awesome nurse!

JoDee said...

CONGRATS Amy! What an awesome milestone for you!

Jessica said...

Congratulations, Amy!!! You are going to be an incredible nurse!!

The Luft Family said...

How exciting! You've worked so hard for this. You'll be such a fabulous nurse. You have always been so kind and caring. I know you have touched so many lives already. I'm sure you'll help so many people in the years to come!