Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Short Stuff

(Amy)  There's something about this time of year that makes me feel a bit wild and spontaneous.  The weather and sunshine always stirs something in me and causes my heart to long for flips-flops, popsicles, scraped knees, and lots of time soaking up the glorious warmth.  It also makes me want to cut my hair in a short, playful style.  I told Dave that I wanted to do something drastic to my hair a few weeks ago and on Mother's Day Dave gave me a gift card to Soho Salon!  I love Dave so much!  Today I decided to call Soho to see if I could get an appointment for Saturday, the receptionist told me they had an unexpected opening at 1:30 today if I'd like it; I'd been studying for my nursing final all day and decided a hair appointment would be the perfect break and I took the appointment!  I can't wait for Dave to come home and see my new look.  Here's a before and after of my new 'do:




14 comments:

Jay and Emily said...

Very cute Amy!

Whitney said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! what a fun surprise!! yes . .there is definitely something about this time of year that makes me wanna follow in your footsteps :) dave will LOVE it!

Lacey said...

you're gorgeous!!

Lindsey said...

You look beautiful! I love it Amy!

Kristie said...

love-love the cut on you!!!

The V-Rod's said...

I love your hair! I am going to do the same thing with my hair in a couple of weeks. I am going to donate it to locks of love. I did it once before and this will probably be the last time I do it. I just love your hair!

Marian said...

Way to do something so fun. Thank heavens its summer time!

Dionne said...

Of course you are cute Amy! So, did he love it?

DJ said...

You look so cute but wait a minute, you always do! Congrats on graduating again. Your mom is sooooo proud of you and is looking forward to come there.

Jessica said...

You look so great Amy!! I love it!! You look good in long and short hair! LUCKY!! : )

Jenn said...

I always think of you as a short hair girl. It looks fabulous!

The Luft Family said...

Your hair is very cute! It's fun to have short hair for the hot weather!

JoDee said...

You look gorgeous any way you have it - lucky girl! So cute!

Tiffany said...

I love the new do! Both hair styles suit you!!