Saturday, February 13, 2010

Out and About

We've been cooped up a bit the last few weeks with the cold weather and whatnot. So getting out of our home and seeing The Lion King in Hartford last night was a desperately needed excursion. The musical was amazing; I loved the costuming, the African dancing and singing, and sharing a magical experience with Dave.

6 comments:

Jay and Emily said...

Sounds like so much fun! You look soo cute Amy!

DJ said...

This has seemed like the longest winter. Have you seen groundhogs day? That is what it has felt like to me! Sounds like you had a good time.

Whitney said...

and i thought we had to go all the way to NYC to see the lion king! (brady will definitely be hearing about this) . . yay for a fun night out!

Kristie said...

Thank you, Amy! You're so nice. Did I tell you we are in Linda Richards' ward?? She's your aunt, right? I just adore her, she is a saint.

I loved Lion King-it was amazing. I'm jealous you got to go!

Anonymous said...

I want to see the Lion King some day, too. I'm glad you go to go and had such a good time. You look so happy.

Tammy said...

Hooray! I didn't know you could see Lion King in Hartford either. I love the opening scene the most. It's so amazing when all the animals start parading in!
Glad that you have a break from being "cooped up with cold weather and whatnot" :)