Thursday, February 17, 2011

Good Day Sunshine

The weatherman did not disappoint with his forecast of a sunny day in the 50s today!  We enjoyed the day as a family and took Josh to play at the park.  We're looking forward to more fun days like today in the coming weeks!

A tired but happy mom (I had just woken up after working a 12-hour nightshift).  :)

I LOVE this picture!  I love these two so much!

Josh had a lot of fun, we can't wait for another nice day to do this again!

5 comments:

Paul and Shug said...

My favorite part: "He likes it." Sure, sure he does.

Anonymous said...

Josh is so cute!!! It looks like it was a beautiful day.

Tammy said...

Hey! I see my apartment in the background! We should have come out to play!
I love his cool shades.

L. P. said...

Hey you guys,
Josh is getting so big and so cute.

Dionne said...

Those are great pictures and this weather has been wonderful, huh? You don't look as tired as you feel, probably -- I thought you looked really cute Amy:) So does Dave with Josh:) Cute parents.