We had a really great time celebrating Easter this year. I took Josh to his first Easter Egg Hunt at the Pavilion at West Laurel Hill Cemetery the Saturday before Easter.
It was such a wonderful and well-organized egg hunt. They gave each registered participant a large coconut-cream chocolate egg! There was also a balloon artist who made Josh a red dinosaur that he loved.
Me and my little bunny boy. Of note, this picture was taken by one of the cemetery gravediggers who was volunteering his time to help with the egg hunt!
We watched the kids trying to make a basket into the hoop on this man's head for a while. Josh was pretty amazed by how tall this guy was!
"Woah...he's tall!"
They had several different locations divided by age for egg hunting. We headed over to the 2-and-under location and Josh had at it!
Josh only put a few eggs in his little basket, but he was pretty excited to point the eggs out to everyone.
This little girl infringed on his egg territory and Josh didn't like it!
Oh my goodness, this face is hilarious!
Josh victorious after his first egg hunt!
West Laurel Hill Cemetery is beautiful! Also, none of the egg hunts happened around any of the graves, in case you were wondering! :)
Easter morning we enjoyed going to church. I love singing the Easter hymns; they are some of my favorites. After Josh woke up from his nap he came downstairs to see that the Easter bunny had visited our home and brought the gifts in his basket. The fun stuff to the sides were from both sets of Grandparents. What a lucky little boy!
Eating a chocolate bunny and playing with his new golf set.
Sharing chocolate with Dad.
Our Easter dinner table.
My Beatrix Potter plates from Pottery Barn Kids make me so happy!










2 comments:
Two things:
1.) I too love the Easter Hymns. I intend to have them sung at my funeral.
2.) I too love Beatrix Potter dishes. I very nearly purchased some when I lived in Paris.
Okay, 3 things. What a great little kiddo.
Josh is so stinkin' cute and I can't wait for you guys to get here! When are you coming?
Post a Comment