We spent Christmas in Arizona with Dave's family. We had a fabulous time!
First off, a couple of pictures of us on the plane. We lucked out and had an empty seat between us on our row. It was great to have a spot for Josh to stretch out and play a bit!
Here's Josh with one of his favorite toys, his Little Einstein octopus. I love this picture!
Josh being so good during our layover in Cincinnati!
Josh all bundled up in his cute hat and mittens. We deplaned onto the tarmac in Cincinnati and it was really cold and snowy outside!
The Choules' home is so beautiful at Christmastime.
Dave, Michael, and I did a session at the Mesa temple while Mom and Dad Choules watched Josh. Here's Josh and Mom looking at the Christus statue in the visitor's center. It was so wonderful to be in the temple together!
Christmas Eve we enjoyed a wonderful devotional from Mom and Dad and opened up our new Christmas pajamas!
Josh in his Christmas pajamas and Santa hat on Christmas morning!
The crew waiting to see what Santa brought on Christmas morning.
We made quite a haul this year!
I thought this was such a sweet scene of Julie playing the piano for Dan and Shannan.
Shannan and Josh were the cutest little Christmas babies! I'll let the pictures do the talking:
The little cousins hanging out on their Aunt Coralee's bed.
The weather was so nice. We took a couple of walks on the canal. It was hard to come back to snowy Connecticut after enjoying the warmth and sunshine in Arizona for a couple days!







8 comments:
How Fun! Your first Christmas with your beautiful baby boy. I am already excited about next year!
How exciting to spend thanksgiving with your family and Christmas with Dave's. Those 2 babies are so adorable!!!
Looks like a perfect Christmas! I'm so glad you were able to go. I especially love those little red striped pajamas!
Hope the first shift at work went okay. :)
I'm completely amazed at how similar those little cousins look!! Like twins!
That sunshine does look nice ;) I'm glad you had so much fun.
It looks like a wonderful time! I love the pictures of Josh and his cousin in their pajamas. I am so happy Josh was good for you guys on you plane ride.
The babies definitely got the best pajamas!! and I love that hat and mittens. First Christmas... so fun!
I'm so glad you were able to go see family, and Yay for having a baby to join you for Christmas. He is so adorable!! Check your dates in February and lets get together for games, ok? How is Dave feeling about the LSAT?
What a fun Christmas!! I'm so happy that Josh was good at traveling. It's really hard when the baby isn't happy on a plane so what a blessing for you!!
Post a Comment