Monday, February 7, 2011

The Great Indoors

We've been cooped up a bit recently with all of the big snowstorms that have come our way...
...yikes. 

Josh looking out the window at all of the snow!



 But we have been having a ton of fun staying inside.  Josh tried eating some cereal for his first time.  We're not too sure that he actually ate very much, but we all gave it our best effort.

He's also sitting by himself for a couple seconds.  

He started opening his mouth huge like this while looking at himself in the mirror.  It was so funny!  It seemed like he maybe was trying to say "hi!"  Who knows, but watch these videos to see how much fun we all were having!





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The videos were great. I think he looked like he was enjoying the rice cereal! I love the picture of him looking out the window at the snow. He's such a cute little boy!

Jessica said...

He is SO adorable! Love his cute little personality. You should send in the videos with his mouth opening to AFV. You would win 10,000 dollars for sure!

Mal said...

He has such a sweet little face! Looks like he'll be talking soon!

Dionne said...

Amy and Dave! He is so cute and practically all grown up now! I'm impressed with how well he ate for the first time. . . Paige still clamps down her gums/teeth and squirms away from a spoon -- Josh is pure boy and loves food :) His facial expressions are so great -- you've taught him well -- maybe you can call his first word 'hi'.

L. P. said...

He is growing so much and is so cute. It is so fun when they discover how to do different things.

Jenn said...

Priceless videos! What a cutie.

Lindsey said...

He is SOOO cute! I miss you Ames! I hope you're doing well :) Love you!