I have been loving One Republic's song "Good Life." It just makes me happy and it is exactly how I feel about my life right now. It is such a good life and we love where we are right now! We have been loving the gorgeous weather this spring and the beautiful sights around the city. I put a lot of pictures in this post because there are so many I want to share! :)
One Sunday afternoon the River Trail was beckoning and we answered its call. It was a gorgeous day for a bike ride!
The Schuylkill River and River Trail March 18th.
Rowers passing under a bridge along the Schuylkill River.
We love taking in all of this from our bikes!
Shofusu in Fairmount Park. Picture taken March 21st.
This would be a perfect picnic spot. Fairmount Park March 21st.
Sunday March 25th we drove to Rittenhousetown inside Wissahickon State Park. This was the first paper mill in British North America.
Josh loved running around here!
We all loved enjoying a beautiful day together!
I can't begin to say how much I love biking around Philadelphia with Josh. We have so much fun together! He seriously is such a great little buddy, and we have some fantastic adventures together. April 4th I grabbed Josh, Josh grabbed his bear, and we biked to Rittenhouse Square to see what was happening there.
Lucky for us there were two teens playing cello-guitar duets in the square. They were pretty good!
Josh strolled and danced around with Bear to the music.
Rittenhouse Square--I love this place.
Josh getting a little drink with the beautiful Church of the Holy Trinity in the background.



2 comments:
You do have a great life there! I love seeing all the pictures - it's a beauitful place.
Those are some beautiful pictures! Josh is so cute with his Bear. I can't wait to see you all in July!
Post a Comment